locked JTAlert Not Sending Logs to QRZ

Wes Wingo N4KMG

Good Morning,

I have added my QRZ Logbook API into the settings field in JTAlert and clicked the enable button. Does anyone have any ideas as to why my logs are not forwarding to QRZ? Thanks in advance for any and all help. 73 de N4KMG. Wes Wingo

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/09/2021 12:47 am, Wes Wingo N4KMG wrote:
I have added my QRZ Logbook API into the settings field in JTAlert and clicked the enable button. Does anyone have any ideas as to why my logs are not forwarding to QRZ? Thanks in advance for any and all help. 73 de N4KMG. Wes Wingo

See my previous answer to your same question here https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/37202

de Laurie VK3AMA

Wes Wingo N4KMG

Hi, 

Somehow I missed your previous response. I do have a QRZ Platinum membership which includes the XML data. Any advice? Thank you very much.

73 de N4KMG 
Wes

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 2:35 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

See my previous answer to your same question here https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/37202

de Laurie VK3AMA

--

God Bless You
Wes Wingo 

John

Wes,

You need to have the PAID subscription to QRZ.com for automatic QSO logging, otherwise, you have to manually upload the file from within your QRZ logbook page.

John
VE7KKQ

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 11:35 AM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

de Laurie VK3AMA

Wes Wingo N4KMG

Hi John,

I do have the Platinum membership. Thanks 

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/09/2021 4:49 am, Wes Wingo N4KMG wrote:
Somehow I missed your previous response. I do have a QRZ Platinum membership which includes the XML data. Any advice? Thank you very much.

73 de N4KMG 
Wes

OK, there must be some other reason for the failure.

Open Windows explorer and navigate to the "%localappdata%\HamApps\N4KMG\session\JTAlertX" directory.
There should be a file there named "QrzLog_1.result". Open that file in notepad, it is a plain text file. What does it show?

For a successful upload you should have something similar to this...
2021-09-22 20:58:06 utc
LOGID=674991983&RESULT=OK&COUNT=1

de Laurie VK3AMA

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

I do have a QRZ Platinum membership which includes the XML data

That may be so, but is it current? Has it expired?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Michael Black

Looks to me like your QSOs are getting there
From your log file
Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 04:14:19 PM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

I do have a QRZ Platinum membership which includes the XML data

That may be so, but is it current? Has it expired?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Wes Wingo N4KMG

I uploaded those manually Mike. Thanks

Wes Wingo N4KMG

Hi Laurie,

Yes the membership is still valid, as I just purchased the Platinum Membership last month. I did receive this from QRZ support just now "The support team sent the following message:

It does look like an import was successful today.  Have you solved the problem?  If you are still having difficulty please feel free to let us know."

Wes Wingo N4KMG

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 05:04 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
%localappdata%\HamApps\N4KMG\session\JTAlertX
Hi Laurie,

I opened the path and I do not see a file named "QrzLog_1.result". Thank you

Michael Foreman W5MJF

try C:\Users\computer Name\AppData\Local\HamApps\your call sign\session\JTAlertX
you will have to fill in your computer name and your call sign