Topics

locked JTAlert not logging

deni

All of a sudden this started happening, no logging to acl.  I have restarted the app and upgraded to 2.16.13 and the problem still exists.  Any help on this one.
Thanks
Deni - WB0TAX

Dave Garber

Is it trying to go to the correct log file and is acI running.

sent by my LG phone

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020, 4:34 PM deni, <deni@...> wrote:
All of a sudden this started happening, no logging to acl.  I have restarted the app and upgraded to 2.16.13 and the problem still exists.  Any help on this one.
Thanks
Deni - WB0TAX

deni

Yes to both questions.  Everything is running as the defaults.  This problem just appeared out of nowhere

On 9/1/2020 5:58 PM, Dave Garber wrote:
Is it trying to go to the correct log file and is acI running.

sent by my LG phone

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020, 4:34 PM deni, <deni@...> wrote:
All of a sudden this started happening, no logging to acl.  I have restarted the app and upgraded to 2.16.13 and the problem still exists.  Any help on this one.
Thanks
Deni - WB0TAX

Dave Garber

did you do a total restart of computer after upgrading?

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 7:02 PM deni <deni@...> wrote:
Yes to both questions.  Everything is running as the defaults.  This problem just appeared out of nowhere

On 9/1/2020 5:58 PM, Dave Garber wrote:
Is it trying to go to the correct log file and is acI running.

sent by my LG phone

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020, 4:34 PM deni, <deni@...> wrote:
All of a sudden this started happening, no logging to acl.  I have restarted the app and upgraded to 2.16.13 and the problem still exists.  Any help on this one.
Thanks
Deni - WB0TAX

deni

No, but I will and then will report back.

On 9/1/2020 6:11 PM, Dave Garber wrote:
did you do a total restart of computer after upgrading?

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 7:02 PM deni <deni@...> wrote:
Yes to both questions.  Everything is running as the defaults.  This problem just appeared out of nowhere

On 9/1/2020 5:58 PM, Dave Garber wrote:
Is it trying to go to the correct log file and is acI running.

sent by my LG phone

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020, 4:34 PM deni, <deni@...> wrote:
All of a sudden this started happening, no logging to acl.  I have restarted the app and upgraded to 2.16.13 and the problem still exists.  Any help on this one.
Thanks
Deni - WB0TAX

deni

That seemed to do it.  Thank you very much.
deni
WB0TAX