locked JTAlert not highlighting text in Band Activity window

Steve Phillips - NS4P

I built up a new PC and did a fresh install of WSJT-X and JTAlert.  I've got everything working except that JTAlert is not highlighting text (e.g. B4, New prefix) in the WSJT-X Band Activity window.  I am getting the alerts and colors in the Callsigns #1 window, but not in Band Activity.

I did change the fonts for WSJT-X.  I am using Arial Regular 10 as the "Font" and Courier New Regular 10 as the "Decoded Text Font"

Are there specific limitations on which fonts JTAlert will highlight, or have I missed another setting somewhere.

WSJT-X v2.4.0 and JTAlert 2.50.5

Thanks

Dave Garber

check your wsjt/jtdx settings and see if udp settings have a tick mark in the 3 boxes...

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 6:19 AM Steve Phillips - NS4P <sphillips3@...> wrote:
I built up a new PC and did a fresh install of WSJT-X and JTAlert.  I've got everything working except that JTAlert is not highlighting text (e.g. B4, New prefix) in the WSJT-X Band Activity window.  I am getting the alerts and colors in the Callsigns #1 window, but not in Band Activity.

I did change the fonts for WSJT-X.  I am using Arial Regular 10 as the "Font" and Courier New Regular 10 as the "Decoded Text Font"

Are there specific limitations on which fonts JTAlert will highlight, or have I missed another setting somewhere.

WSJT-X v2.4.0 and JTAlert 2.50.5

Thanks

Jim Cooper

On 14 Aug 2021 at 3:09, Steve Phillips - NS4P wrote:

I did change the fonts for WSJT-X.  I am using Arial Regular 10 as
the "Font" and Courier New Regular 10 as the "Decoded Text Font"
Have you tried CONSOLAS font ? it is nice and clean
and shows the Ø with the slant zero

w2jc

Steve Phillips - NS4P

That's what I missed - Thanks!

Steve Phillips - NS4P

I did try Consolas - I like the slashed zero, but I'm not a fan of the overall look of the typeface.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/08/2021 5:14 am, Steve Phillips - NS4P wrote:
I did try Consolas - I like the slashed zero, but I'm not a fan of the overall look of the typeface.

I use Roboto Mono, a free front from Google.

de Laurie VK3AMA