Topics

locked JTAlert no upload to AClog 1100

Patrick Moonen

Hello,

Have been testing on 2nd pc and the problem is Onedrive and JTAlert and path to logbook.
If the log is saved in OneDrive, the operation with JTAlert and AClog cannot work.
I have found the solution, you have to enter the path manually and do not save your logbook in OneDrive pad.

First delete the path where AClog stores the log.
Then you create a new log and enter the path yourself, as shown in the photo.
I tdid a clean install of JTAlert and then entered the path.
After that everything works as before with JTDX or WSJT-X upload to AClog via JTAlert.

Info latest version ACLog V 6.8
Info latest version JTAlert 2.16.17

73 Pat - ON3CQ