locked jtalert menu

Jean-Louis

Hello
I use jtalert 2.50.4 I mistakenly removed the menu box containing among other settings
I can't put it back.
can i have some help
thank you
jean louis f6dev

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 5/08/2021 7:55 am, Jean-Louis wrote:
I use jtalert 2.50.4 I mistakenly removed the menu box containing among other settings
I can't put it back.
can i have some help
thank you
jean louis f6dev

JTAlert does not allow removing menus. Are you referring to JTAlert or some other application?

Please post an image of the window with the missing menu. Don't post an image of your entire desktop, just the affected window is all that is needed.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jean-Louis

Hello
thank you for the answer, I am using wsjt-x 2.4.0 and jtalert 2.50.4, also running the last version hrd log program in the background. for jt alert I had four boxes
menu, all decodes, 1 alert grid, and 2 cq, it seems to me that when I had the menu box I closed and since then I can't find it anymore
 I send a photo as soon as I can
73
f6dev
Le 05/08/2021 à 00:18, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) a écrit :

On 5/08/2021 7:55 am, Jean-Louis wrote:
I use jtalert 2.50.4 I mistakenly removed the menu box containing among other settings
I can't put it back.
can i have some help
thank you
jean louis f6dev

JTAlert does not allow removing menus. Are you referring to JTAlert or some other application?

Please post an image of the window with the missing menu. Don't post an image of your entire desktop, just the affected window is all that is needed.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jean-Louis

in fact it looks like this image and I am missing box A
f6dev
Le 05/08/2021 à 00:18, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) a écrit :

On 5/08/2021 7:55 am, Jean-Louis wrote:
I use jtalert 2.50.4 I mistakenly removed the menu box containing among other settings
I can't put it back.
can i have some help
thank you
jean louis f6dev

JTAlert does not allow removing menus. Are you referring to JTAlert or some other application?

Please post an image of the window with the missing menu. Don't post an image of your entire desktop, just the affected window is all that is needed.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Joe Subich, W4TV

I use jtalert 2.50.4 I mistakenly removed the menu box containing
among other settings I can't put it back.
You are clearly not running JTAlert 2.50.4 ... the picture clearly shows
JTAlert 2.16.16. Installl 2.50.4!

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 6/08/2021 6:21 am, Jean-Louis wrote:
in fact it looks like this image and I am missing box A
f6dev
jtalert-1.png

The above image is of 2.16.16 which is very different from the new 2.50.x series, but Part A of your image is still the same in 2.50.4.
I need to see what you're seeing in 2.50.4. Please post an image of your 2.50.4 installation showing the missing menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jean-Louis

Hello
the image I sent is an example found on the internet I use version 2.50.4
73 jl f6dev

On 2021-08-05 4:21 PM, Jean-Louis wrote:
in fact it looks like this image and I am missing box A f6dev

Le 05/08/2021 à 00:18, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) a écrit :
On 5/08/2021 7:55 am, Jean-Louis wrote:
I use jtalert 2.50.4 I mistakenly removed the menu box containing among other settings I can't put it back. can i have some help thank you jean louis f6dev

JTAlert does not allow removing menus. Are you referring to JTAlert or some other application?

Please post an image of the window with the missing menu. Don't post an image of your entire desktop, just the affected window is all that is needed.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jean-Louis

Hello
in fact I found my problem of disappearance of the menu box:
view
 dock to wsjt-x windows enable, and the box was ticked behind the wsjt-x window
Thank you for your answers
jlouis f6dev