Topics

locked JTALert #FT8 Falling behind and then not working at all. #FT8

John K9JMS

The program was working like a charm with WSJT-X. Then all of a sudden its starting to fall behind. Sometimes it doesn't show anything at all. I know its connected, because it reads the mode and band from WSJT-X. If I restart JT Alert, that works for a short period. I use it to connect to Amateur Contact Log. Worked great for days, now it just seems to be an issue. When it does work, it still logs properly.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/10/2020 8:35 am, John Sokol wrote:
The program was working like a charm with WSJT-X. Then all of a sudden its starting to fall behind. Sometimes it doesn't show anything at all. I know its connected, because it reads the mode and band from WSJT-X. If I restart JT Alert, that works for a short period. I use it to connect to Amateur Contact Log. Worked great for days, now it just seems to be an issue. When it does work, it still logs properly.

What version of WSJT-X?
What are your PC specs, cpu type, # cores, memory installed?

de Laurie VK3AMA