locked JTAlert for JTDX and WSJT-X - ver. 2.50

John Profita

I downloaded the 5.0.5-win-64 Framework being it was not on my Win 10 computer. Then I downloaded the JTALERT for both JTDX and WSJT-X. But all I see is the decodes window, see attached. There is no JTALERT that I can get into settings etc. I deleted from program files (x86) the unins000.exe and that went well? I tried again to download both from HamApps and still does the same thing.

Tnx John
ND1X

Jim N6VH

On 4/13/2021 8:13 AM, John Profita wrote:
I downloaded the 5.0.5-win-64 Framework being it was not on my Win 10 computer. Then I downloaded the JTALERT for both JTDX and WSJT-X. But all I see is the decodes window, see attached. There is no JTALERT that I can get into settings etc. I deleted from program files (x86) the unins000.exe and that went well? I tried again to download both from HamApps and still does the same thing.

Tnx John
ND1X
John,

It is possible that the Callsigns window is on top of the main JTAlert window. Try moving the Callsigns window. If the window won't move, click on the cog to open the settings. Go to "Window", and make sure "Position locked" is not checked.

73,

Jim N6VH

EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO

Hi John

Do you work with more monitors? Maybe it's on the other monitor.-

Greetings

73 Edmundo CE2EC

--
Edmundo 73, CE2EC
La Serena

John Profita

Jim, I checked and and the JTAlert window is not behind the callsign window. Its no where to be found for some reason. I am sure its something simple but for the life of me I can't find it. Its frustrating! I like the callsign window.

John ND1X

John Profita

Edmundo, I do have 2 monitors but I have on 1 monitor my log program (LOG4OM) and the other window I run the JTDX or WSJT-X with JTAlert. Knowing that JTAlert is different for each. Because is the same for both. No JTAlert. I am decoding around 40 to 50 and sometimes even 60 plus. Not sure what to do at this point. Its frustrating for sure.

Tnx, John ND1X

John Profita

After trying to get the JTAlert for a few hours I noticed my task bar looked a little different. As I was about to start all over again with new downloads as the monitor was shutting down I just caught it . So yes it was there all the time but not noticeable. I wonder if anyone has the same problem? So all is well with 2.50.

Tnx, John
ND1X