locked JTAlert does not display all calls from WSJT-X

McClain Richard

I have WSJT-X v 2.3.0 and JTAlert v 2.16.17

When I see a list of calls on WSJT-X, only about 80 % of them are shown on JTAlert.

I have used FT8 for years and used to see same displayed in both windows. This problem started maybe a couple of months ago and is persistent.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and 73,
Dick, KD4S

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 25/03/2021 5:32 am, McClain Richard wrote:
I have WSJT-X v 2.3.0 and JTAlert v 2.16.17

When I see a list of calls on WSJT-X, only about 80 % of them are shown on JTAlert.

I have used FT8 for years and used to see same displayed in both windows. This problem started maybe a couple of months ago and is persistent.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and 73,
Dick, KD4S

Sounds like you have one or more Alert filters set in JTAlert.
If you see the word "Filter" in the JTAlert titlebar text than you have filters activated which will typically display only a subset of the decoded Callsigns.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Larry Banks

What filters have you turned on in JTAlert?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 14:32
Subject: [HamApps] JTAlert does not display all calls from WSJT-X

I have WSJT-X v 2.3.0 and JTAlert v 2.16.17

When I see a list of calls on WSJT-X, only about 80 % of them are shown on JTAlert.

I have used FT8 for years and used to see same displayed in both windows. This problem started maybe a couple of months ago and is persistent.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and 73,
Dick, KD4S

Joe Subich, W4TV

Do you have any filtering enabled in JTAlert?

How many display slots are you showing in JTAlert vs. the number of
decodes generated by WSJTX?

73,

... Joe, W4TV