From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2020 1:18 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTAlert does crash again

On 2/09/2020 4:59 am, asobel@... wrote:

JTAlert did ceash again few times today.

The news is about the new message in the above snip

Amos 4X4MF

Amos,

Sorry, I can't provide any further insight into what may be causing the crash on your PC. I have not received similar reports from other users, the problem appears to be specific to your PC environment.

de Laurie VK3AMA