From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 4:06 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTAlert does crash rem 2

On 10/08/2020 1:09 am, asobel@... wrote:

This morning, I did complete rebuilding my computer on an SSD disk. Unintentionally I did also rebuild the HRD Logbook using ADIF file backup similar to your description. 12 hours later, there was no fail. I hope it will stay so. Be sure, I will let you know if it fails

Good news!

de Laurie VK3AMA

asobel@...

Laurie

JTAlert did ceash again few times today.

The news is about the new message in the above snip

Amos 4X4MF

=================================

Laurie

3 weeks after “Good news1” JTAlert does crash again quite often.

It did crash before but Last week I did install Norton360 and the frequency of crash did increase dramatically.

I have the impression that the JTAlert crash frequency does increase with time after installation on a new Win10 disk.

This applies to JTAlert only. Other applications are not affected.

Amos 4X4MF

On 2/09/2020 4:59 am, asobel@... wrote:

JTAlert did ceash again few times today.

The news is about the new message in the above snip

Amos 4X4MF

Amos,

Sorry, I can't provide any further insight into what may be causing the crash on your PC. I have not received similar reports from other users, the problem appears to be specific to your PC environment.

de Laurie VK3AMA

asobel@...

Laurie

Please see my post of today in WSJTX.groups.io

Amos 4X4MF