locked JTAlert decodes window does not display all WSTJ-X band activity

Dave LeDuc

I have a problem where JTAlert does not receive/display all of the band activity shown in the WSTJ-X band activity window.
When the number of lines is greater than 25-30. The last 5 or 6 lines of information are not displayed. I don't know whether this is a WSTJ-X, JTAlert or system issue.

I'm running WSJT-X Version 2.3.0
JTAltert Version 2.16.14 on windows 10 home. Processor is a Intel i5 at 3Ghz, 6MG ram.

73 Dave N1IX

Dave Garber

usually the udp either incorrect or not 'ticked' in the boxes.   check that first

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 1:59 PM Dave LeDuc <n1ix@...> wrote:
I have a problem where JTAlert does not receive/display all of the band activity shown in the WSTJ-X band activity window.
When the number of lines is greater than 25-30. The last 5 or 6 lines of information are not displayed. I don't know whether this is a WSTJ-X, JTAlert or system issue.

I'm running WSJT-X Version 2.3.0
JTAltert Version 2.16.14 on windows 10 home. Processor is a Intel i5 at 3Ghz, 6MG ram.

73 Dave N1IX

Joe Subich, W4TV

I'm running WSJT-X Version 2.3.0 JTAltert Version 2.16.14 on windows 10 home.
Both programs are seriously out of date. Update to the current
public versions (WSJTX 2.4.0 and JTAlert 2.50.2) before posting
any support request.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-08 1:59 PM, Dave LeDuc wrote:
I have a problem where JTAlert does not receive/display all of the band activity shown in the WSTJ-X band activity window.
When the number of lines is greater than 25-30. The last 5 or 6 lines of information are not displayed. I don't know whether this is a WSTJ-X, JTAlert or system issue.
I'm running WSJT-X Version 2.3.0
JTAltert Version 2.16.14 on windows 10 home. Processor is a Intel i5 at 3Ghz, 6MG ram.
73 Dave N1IX

Dave LeDuc

Thanks Dave! “ticking” the resend box fixed the problem.

usually the udp either incorrect or not 'ticked' in the boxes.   check that first

Dave Garber

VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 1:59 PM Dave LeDuc <n1ix@...> wrote:

I have a problem where JTAlert does not receive/display all of the band activity shown in the WSTJ-X band activity window.
When the number of lines is greater than 25-30. The last 5 or 6 lines of information are not displayed. I don't know whether this is a WSTJ-X, JTAlert or system issue.

I'm running WSJT-X Version 2.3.0
JTAltert Version 2.16.14 on windows 10 home. Processor is a Intel i5 at 3Ghz, 6MG ram.

73 Dave N1IX

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/07/2021 3:59 am, Dave LeDuc wrote:
I have a problem where JTAlert does not receive/display all of the band activity shown in the WSTJ-X band activity window.
When the number of lines is greater than 25-30. The last 5 or 6 lines of information are not displayed. I don't know whether this is a WSTJ-X, JTAlert or system issue.

I'm running WSJT-X Version 2.3.0
JTAltert Version 2.16.14 on windows 10 home. Processor is a Intel i5 at 3Ghz, 6MG ram.

73 Dave N1IX

You need to update JTAlert!

Your problem was resolved in a later, but now out-of-date version. From the 2.16.15 release notes...
  Fixes:

    - Decodes Window: Some decodes being lost (never received) when the number
       of decodes processed for the main JTAlert display exceedes the maximum 36
       (4 lines x 9 callsigns max) display limit.

de Laurie VK3AMA