Topics

locked JTAlert decode periods colors

rogich@...

Would be a nice decodes feature (filtering by CQ only) we have optional color for a cycle with no CQs, separate from the other two. So first and second cycles have CQs in them, normal alt colors, then a third cycle goes by but no CQ. Then the last top of stack cycle decode cycle turns to 3rd color. This way I don't accidentally answer a CQ from the wrong cycle if I am just looking at the decode window. Then if a CQ cycle comes by after the no CQ cycle then all cycles default to the present alt colors scheme. Thanks