locked JTAlert confirmation error

mb02731@...

Hello! New user of JTAlert and DX Keeper so my apologies if this has been addressed. Getting this confirmation error window after every QSO. Have tried reading through the online help but i'm pretty lost. Would really appreciate some guidance. Thanks
Mark

Michael Black

Are your QSOs still logging or not?

If they are getting logged anyways you can increase the timeout value here
Inline image
Also make sure you have the correct path to your database
Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, June 24, 2021, 05:50:25 PM CDT, <mb02731@...> wrote:

Hello! New user of JTAlert and DX Keeper so my apologies if this has been addressed. Getting this confirmation error window after every QSO. Have tried reading through the online help but i'm pretty lost. Would really appreciate some guidance. Thanks
Mark

mb02731@...

Thanks, they are in the WSJT-X ADIF file but do. Ot go to Lotw automatically as I had hoped...

mb02731@...

Thanks Mike. Changed the Check QSO log delay to 15 seconds, the TCP Network Service port is 52000 and the log file path is good. Will see if this works, thanks

mb02731@...

Still  receiving the error message...