locked jtalert cant communicate with wsjt-x

colin

Hi All
I know this topic has been asked before but for the life of me i cant work out how to fix it.
I can play with the setting during the day and by hook or by crook {luck} i can get it to work.
Switch of the pc and go to bed and during the night the evil pixies mess it all up and when i come to start up Jtalert cannot get the frequency and then after a few minutes the normal
splash screen appears.
I am using Jtalert,Wsjt-x and Log4om v2
Many thanks
Colin

Dave Garber

with your same combo, i do not get jtalert filling in the top line until wsjt has lines to forward via udp, then the boxes as well as the top header fill in..   I always assumed this was normal

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE