locked JTAlert Callsigns Window not functioning #FT8

k7mnf@...

I am no longer able to see any decodes in the Callsigns window.  The sub-panels stopped functioning (unable to see or access the windows) first, and now the Callsigns windows has stopped functioning.

Windows 11, current updates
JTAlert - 2.60.2

I have read all available material, and tried all suggestions I have read, but have been unsuccessful.  Suggestions and help greatly appreciated.

Screen shots enclosed:

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/09/2022 5:59 pm, k7mnf via groups.io wrote:
I am no longer able to see any decodes in the Callsigns window.  The sub-panels stopped functioning (unable to see or access the windows) first, and now the Callsigns windows has stopped functioning.

Windows 11, current updates
JTAlert - 2.60.2

I have read all available material, and tried all suggestions I have read, but have been unsuccessful.  Suggestions and help greatly appreciated.

Screen shots enclosed:

Screen-shots removed by Moderator due to excessive size.

JTAlert is working and processing decodes as seen by the JTAlert highlighted callsigns in WSJT-X.

The problem of the missing sub-panels of the Callsigns window is that the splitter-bar that separates the main panel from the sub-panels is all the way at the bottom making the sub-panels have zero height. The fix is simple, drag the splitter-bar vertically up the window. See the red arrow.

de Laurie VK3AMA

k7mnf@...

Thank you Laurie

73