locked JTALERT B4 and Wanted call

Bob Frostholm

Hi Laurie,

As many have said, THANKS for the wonderful work you do to enhance our hobby.

I have an observation that may not have a solution.

I chase grids among other things...a fun way is chasing ships at sea as they progress through many unpopulated GRID squares of our oceans. Tonight after working RA0LQ/mm for the umpteenth time, I decided to add his call to the wanted call page. It see though, that since I have worked him before, it overrides my wanted call alert. I don't want to disable worked before as that would create havoc for me while waiting for his precious call to be decoded.

Since Worked B4 does not appear on the alerts priority I don't see a way to possibly  overcome this dilemma.

Is there a solution?

73

Bob

Ko6Lu

--
Bob
KO6LU

Jim N6VH

On 8/21/2021 8:44 AM, Bob Frostholm wrote:
[...]

Go to Settings - Alerts - Miscellaneous Alerts - Wanted Callsign. Under Options, check "Alert when decoded Callsign worked B4".

73,

Jim N6VH

Bob Frostholm

Thank you Jim,

That worked

73

Bob

Ko6Lu

On 8/21/2021 11:45 AM, Jim N6VH via groups.io wrote:

[...]

On 8/22/2021 9:28 AM, Bob Frostholm wrote:
Thank you Jim,

That worked

73

Bob