JTAlert Auto Update To Paid QSL.COM Subscription #FT8

Dave Morton

Hi Mark,

I don't know about QSL.COM, but for your callsign, QRZ.COM shows a medallion for "XML DATA SUBSCRIBER."

I hope that this helps.

Dave
W7DMM

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 3:47 AM A. Mark Gillespie (VK3BU) <andrewgillespie06@...> wrote:
Today I paid for a one year subscription to QSL.COM and set up JTAlert to upload contacts to QSL.Com.
I was wondering how long it usually takes for a subscription to get activated at QSL.COM’s end because QSL.COM hasn’t been updated by JTAlert this evening whilst I’ve been making contacts and confirming the QSO’s in WSJT-X.  I checked Norton and Malwarebytes but before I dig any deeper I figured that I had better check as it may take 24 hours or so for the XML service to activate. I just don’t know.
Thanks,
Mark VK3BU

A. Mark Gillespie (VK3BU)

Thanks Dave, yes I did mean QRZ.COM, that's what happens when I post too late at night. Yes the commercial transaction went through quite quickly. It's been 15 hours since then, so the XML functionality should be up and running by now one would think. I just have to log a contact this morning to test it out. No propagation at the moment though, ... frustrating!
Cheers, Mark VK3BU

Dave Garber

did you go to qrz, and select you logbook.  there should be a api key there, you can copy and paste into jtalert

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE