JTAlert 2.50.8

Joe Gabriele

Hello,

I just installed JTAlert 2.50.8. The callsign boxes in the ‘All Decodes’ window are now flashing on and off. How do I stop this?  Thanks.

Regards…

Joe Gabriele

VE3HHF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/11/2021 8:00 am, Joe Gabriele wrote:

Hello,

I just installed JTAlert 2.50.8. The callsign boxes in the ‘All Decodes’ window are now flashing on and off. How do I stop this?  Thanks.

Regards…

Joe Gabriele

VE3HHF

Callsigns window -> Options (click the gear icon)

On 26/11/2021 8:00 am, Joe Gabriele wrote:

Hello,

I just installed JTAlert 2.50.8. The callsign boxes in the ‘All Decodes’ window are now flashing on and off. How do I stop this?  Thanks.

Regards…

Joe Gabriele

VE3HHF

The blinking callsigns indicate they generated an ATNO alert. From the release notes...
  New:

    - Callsigns Window: New ATNO (All Time New One) visual alert for the Wanted DXCC,
       US State and VE Province alerts. When the ATNO is triggered the callsign display
       tile will blink. See the Help file "Tutorials -> ATNO Visual Alert" topic for
       setup and usage instructions.

If all callsigns are blinking than likely you don't have a log enabled in JTAlert in which case you need to disable the blinking effect. See the "Tutorials -> ATNO Visual Alert" help topic.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Joe Gabriele

Thank you for the quick response. All is well now.

Regards…

Joe VE3HHF