From: HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2021 20:25
To: Support@hamapps.groups.io
Subject: [Special] [HamApps] #Announcement #NewRelease : JTAlert 2.50.5 is available

The latest JTAlert version 2.50.5 is now available at

https://hamapps.com/JTAlert/

The new installers have been examined by Microsoft and flagged as

Virus/Trojan free. The MS Defender definitions files have been updated

to exclude JTAlert 2.50.5 as a threat.

*** IMPORTANT *** If you use the Ignore Date setting for Worked B4

alerting the existing setting may have been reset or changed. You will

need to go into the JTAlert Settings window, "Alerts -> Worked B4"

section and ensure the Date is set per your requirements.

Full release notes are available at the end of this message. I strongly

encourage all users read these before installing this new JTAlert release.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Release Notes:

--

73, de Hans, KØHB
"Just a boy and his radio"™

neil_zampella

Did you try to download the latest Defender update?

Neil, KN3ILZ

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Watch the download carefully, at the end it 'may' get trapped by your virus checker. Simply hit the 3 dots and choose "keep"....then keep anyway and it will work.. (If using Windows Defender)
73, N0AN
Hasan

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 12:29 AM Radio K0HB <kzerohb@...> wrote:

Microsoft Defender Smartscreen will NOT allow me to install (Win 10 PRO OS)

73, de Hans, KØHB

“Just a Boy and his Radio”™