locked JTAlert 2.50.1 Stopped

Jon Baker

has anyone had a scenario where JTAlert 2.50.1  working
one day and stopped the next  for no apparent reason ?
The error message seems to indicate a problem with  UDP
ran the UDP setup in help but still not seeing any data from
WSJT-X
can someone point me in the right direction for this

Dave Garber

Using 127.0.0.1  Or multicast 239.255.0.1

And make sure all three check boxes are done in reporting tab of wsjt.    Maybe include a snap shot of settings so mike or Laurie can help

On Sat., Jun. 5, 2021, 7:41 p.m. Jon Baker, <n1zx@...> wrote:
has anyone had a scenario where JTAlert 2.50.1  working
one day and stopped the next  for no apparent reason ?
The error message seems to indicate a problem with  UDP
ran the UDP setup in help but still not seeing any data from
WSJT-X
can someone point me in the right direction for this

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/06/2021 9:41 am, Jon Baker wrote:
has anyone had a scenario where JTAlert 2.50.1  working
one day and stopped the next  for no apparent reason ?
The error message seems to indicate a problem with  UDP
ran the UDP setup in help but still not seeing any data from
WSJT-X
can someone point me in the right direction for this

IF you haven't changed any settings in WSJT-X or JTAlert between when both were working and when they stopped, the two most likely causes are that Windows has done an update and the PC needs a restart or your PC protection software has done an update and is now actively blocking JTAlert communicating with WSJT-X.

de Laurie VK3AMA