locked jtalert 2.50.1 -decodes window blank

frank

Edited

Hello,
2.50.1 vers. work fine,but i have a decodes windows blank,any infos is inside. I work with NET 5,win 10 ,64 bit  .I have this problem with Wsjt-x  and JTDX , FT8 or FT4 .
Thank you
73's de IK5SRE Frank

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/06/2021 5:28 pm, frank wrote:
2.50.1 vers. work fine,but i have a decodes windows blank,any infos is inside. I work with NET 5,win 10 ,64 bit  .I have this problem with Wsjt-x  and JTDX , FT8 or FT4 .
Thank you
73's de IK5SRE Frank

The Decodes window not updating with new decodes is a known (rare) defect.
It is caused by a corrupt decodes database file. You will need to delete it.

The easiest way to delete the file is
to temporarily set the Decodes startup options to "Delete All Records" then restart (close & open) the Decodes window. Once restarted, you can change the options back to your previous setting.

Under-the-hood, this option will cause the the database file to be deleted and a new empty file to be created rather than trying to deleted all records from a possibly corrupt file.

de Laurie VK3AMA