locked JTAlert 2.50

WD8AJD

Which user’s group can tell me the meaning of the little black corners on the “license plate” call sign displays, as well as the meaning of the little star on the upper left corner of some of the calls?

Respectfully,

John Crist – WD8AJD

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 26/04/2021 2:44 am, WD8AJD wrote:

Which user’s group can tell me the meaning of the little black corners on the “license plate” call sign displays, as well as the meaning of the little star on the upper left corner of some of the calls?

Respectfully,

John Crist – WD8AJD

Bottom-Left = Lotw member
Bottom-Right = Eqsl (AG) member
Star = Callsign has JTAlert Text Messaging enabled.

de Laurie VK3AMA

n4mf@...

Laurie, I'm loving this new 2.50 version, haven't had one hiccup with it yet and no issues migrating from the old one.

Mitch
N4MF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/04/2021 5:23 am, n4mf@... wrote:
Laurie, I'm loving this new 2.50 version, haven't had one hiccup with it yet and no issues migrating from the old one.

Mitch
N4MF

Good to hear!

The new 2.50.0 .NET based code was a few months in the oven, the Test Team had access to it for a number of months and is why there hadn't been an update to 2.16.17 since Dec-2020. I was not expecting the hiccups that some had with 32bit windows. That surprised myself and the Test Team. 32bit Windows was not on any of our radars and hadn't been considered as a problem as the code was compiled "Any CPU" which means it should run under 32bit and 64bit.

I have not received any reports of the new beta not working with 32bit even for Win7 32bit users, who according to Microsoft should not be able to run .NET5 based code. It looks like the 32bit incompatibility has been nailed.

de Laurie VK3AMA