toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
*** Includes Callsign database file version 2020-07-18
- Scan Log: The "Scan Log and Rebuild" menu in the
Settings has been renamed
"Rebuild Alert Database".
- ACLog Logging: "Local" and "Remote" configuration
options have been renamed
"Automatic" and "Manual" respectively.
- Windows notification sounds: Used by some JTAlert
popup messages, like logging
success/failure, have been replaced with a
dedicated sound file/volume
selection. See the "Alerts -> Miscellaneous
Alerts -> Windows Notifications"
section of the Settings window.
- Highlight WSJT-X DT: The option "Highlight Band
Activity DT values that
exceed threshold", previously removed in version
2.15.9, is now available.
See the Settings window, Applications - WSJT-X
- JTAlertV2.Manager process: Not starting correctly,
repeated starts and stops,
when the %localappdata% path contains accented
characters, like "ö", "é", etc.
Caused by a defect in an AutoIT (used to create
JTAlert) inbuilt library.
- QSO History Window: Incorrectly showing a "First
QSO" message in the 2m
position when no previous QSOs in log. (2.16.7
- Marathon Alert: WAE entities incorrectly alerting
despite being set as no
longer needed. This affected all 6 WAE entities.
- Alert Types Window: Showing on all virtual