Topics

JTAlert 2.16.5 Decodes Large Database

Ron Schwartz

My Decodes window was not displaying any new alerts and/or occasionally displaying alerts several minutes old. My decode database had 700K records. I manually deleted the database, the system created a new smaller database and now the Decodes window appears to be working properly.

FYI, The database delete option under the File menu did not appear to delete records out of the large database. After the delete the same number of records existed. Did my database grow too large for the program to work properly?

Thanks, Ron K2RAS

Ron Schwartz

I now see a related message topic posted today. No need to respond to this message unless it adds information to the topic. Thanks, Ron