toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
*** Includes Callsign database file version 2020-08-12
- UDP Multicast: JTAlert now supports joining a UDP
multicast group IP address
when interacting with WSJT-X. This is automatic,
using the settings as defined
for each detected WSJT-X instance discovered running
on the same PC as JTAlert.
Multicast support across multiple PCs/Networks is not
Current JTAlert/WSJT-X setups, either single or
multiple instance will operate
as normal without any changes to WSJT-X settings.
Users who want to take
advantage of concurrently running applications like DX
Aggregator or Grid Tracker along-side
JTAlert will need to set the WSJT-X UDP
Server to a valid Multicast IP (in the
126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 range) and set
those applications to use that IP address.
JTAlert requires zero-configuration.
- DXCC Country Names: Names starting with "St." changed
"South Africa" renamed "Republic of South Africa"
- JTAlertV2.Manager.exe process: JTAlert will close and
present an error window
if it was unable to start the JTAlertV2.Manager.exe
process. This process is
now critical to decodes processing (due to UDP
- DXKeeper homeQTH selections: "homeQTH" has been
renamed in the Settings and
help file to "myQTH" per the current DXKeeper naming
- JTAlert failing to start or closing shortly after
starting with a
"The requested action with this object has failed"
error window shown.
- TX Watchdog Alert: Options not being shown in the
Settings Window (2.16.9 defect).
- No audio output: Multiple JTAlert restarts required to
get Alert sounds to play.
- Ignored Callsigns: Ignored colors not applied if
worked before (B4).