locked JTAert and JTDX

Inbody, Don

I have begun using JTDX instead of WSJT-X to compare. I notice that when I click on an alert in JTALRT it does not transfer the callsign to JTDX as I was used to in WSJT-X. Do I have an incorrect setting somewhere?
--
73, Don AD0K
EM10bc
Buda, TX

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/01/2022 7:51 am, Inbody, Don via groups.io wrote:
I have begun using JTDX instead of WSJT-X to compare. I notice that when I click on an alert in JTALRT it does not transfer the callsign to JTDX as I was used to in WSJT-X. Do I have an incorrect setting somewhere?

Make sure you have JTDX UDP Server setting set correctly. Specifically the "Accept UDP requests" needs to be enabled.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Inbody, Don

That did it. I missed that box when looking for it.\

Thanks. I will look for you on the bands.

73, Don AD0K

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 3:03 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 22/01/2022 7:51 am, Inbody, Don via groups.io wrote:

Make sure you have JTDX UDP Server setting set correctly. Specifically the "Accept UDP requests" needs to be enabled.

de Laurie VK3AMA

--
73, Don AD0K
EM10bc
Buda, TX

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/01/2022 8:08 am, Inbody, Don via groups.io wrote:

Also have a look at the "Misc -> Accept UDP reply messages" menu as that will come into play when there is a callsign click event in JTAlert.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Inbody, Don

Got it.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 3:33 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 22/01/2022 8:08 am, Inbody, Don via groups.io wrote:

Also have a look at the "Misc -> Accept UDP reply messages" menu as that will come into play when there is a callsign click event in JTAlert.

de Laurie VK3AMA

--
73, Don AD0K
EM10bc
Buda, TX