Topics

JT Alert Not Showing on Screen

Jim Ciurczak

Updated to .14, then went back to .10 and even .4. When I launch JT Alert it seems to run but it doesn't show on my screen. It shows in the task bar as if it is running but again nothing on the screen. Tried running it with both JTDX and WSJT-X with the same results. Any ideas? Thanks!

Jim K2QB

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/10/2020 10:00 am, Jim Ciurczak wrote:
Updated to .14, then went back to .10 and even .4. When I launch JT Alert it seems to run but it doesn't show on my screen. It shows in the task bar as if it is running but again nothing on the screen. Tried running it with both JTDX and WSJT-X with the same results. Any ideas? Thanks!

Jim K2QB

see https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/31934

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jim Ciurczak