locked JT Alert not showing any FT8 Stations in the 3 boxes at all. I need to have 3 software programs & radio IC7300 all on on 3 how?

Glyn

Hello JTAlert users, I would like your help. I now have a software glitch with JTAlert. I can run the program but it states there is a clash with my computer sound card. I run an Icom IC-7300 via a USB cable & LOG4OM2 logging I have Com port 3 open to communicate with radio & logging program.
I use OMIRIG for the dedicated com port 3 as made by Silicon labs.
This leaves com 1 for mouse.

I would ask how can I run my radio & LOG4OM plus JTALERT  & WSJT-X all from com 3.?
or is it not possible ?

Any advice & help please. Glyn GW0ANA

Michael Black

Do you have working speakers on your computer?  That's the sound card you should select in JTAlert.
If you don't have a working speaker sound card then you can't generate sounds from JTAlert.

It's warning you that you have your JTAlert sounds going out your rig sound card.

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, April 9, 2021, 07:03:01 AM CDT, Glyn via groups.io <glyndxis@...> wrote:

Hello JTAlert users, I would like your help. I now have a software glitch with JTAlert. I can run the program but it states there is a clash with my computer sound card. I run an Icom IC-7300 via a USB cable & LOG4OM2 logging I have Com port 3 open to communicate with radio & logging program.
I use OMIRIG for the dedicated com port 3 as made by Silicon labs.
This leaves com 1 for mouse.

I would ask how can I run my radio & LOG4OM plus JTALERT  & WSJT-X all from com 3.?
or is it not possible ?

Any advice & help please. Glyn GW0ANA

geoff wiggins

Hi Glyn.

Just set wsjt-x to use omnirig 1 or 2 depending on which one you have selected for the 7300.

73 Geoff.

On 09/04/2021 13:02, Glyn via groups.io wrote:
Hello JTAlert users, I would like your help. I now have a software glitch with JTAlert. I can run the program but it states there is a clash with my computer sound card. I run an Icom IC-7300 via a USB cable & LOG4OM2 logging I have Com port 3 open to communicate with radio & logging program.
I use OMIRIG for the dedicated com port 3 as made by Silicon labs.
This leaves com 1 for mouse.

I would ask how can I run my radio & LOG4OM plus JTALERT  & WSJT-X all from com 3.?
or is it not possible ?

Any advice & help please. Glyn GW0ANA

Glyn

Hi Geoff
Thanks for reply yes it is set for OMNI 1
this is the fault report