From: Joe <joe.baker324@...>
Date: 12/4/21 11:16 (GMT-05:00)
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] JT Alert logging callsign XML lookup

Hi guys, is there a way to get JT Alert to lookup callsigns on multiple databases? I’m using the FT8 and the option in XML lookups only allows QRZ, but sometimes the operator I’m contacting is not in QRZ but rather on QRZCQ so when the log is sent to HRD the callsign is logged but no other data i.e Name, address etc.

If JT alert had the option of adding 2 or more lookup options it would be a great addition and would save me having to open up the blank call info on HRD and looking up manually.

I think this would be a great addition to JT Alert and would save a lot of work for people that have extra lookup subscriptions like QRZCQ and others.

Joe <joe.baker324@...>

Is this your serious answer, to doubt what I'm saying?

Don't know why I have to prove it but here's one from hundreds in my log "R3XBQ"

Joe <joe.baker324@...>

......and another I got just now "PD0RZH"

Joe <joe.baker324@...>

....and another "R3KGD"

Larry Banks

Hi Joe (call?),

I suspect this would create a large performance issue, not to mention the support issues.

Larry / W1DYJ

On 12/4/2021 6:43, Joe wrote:

Hi guys, is there a way to get JT Alert to lookup callsigns on multiple databases? I’m using the FT8 and the option in XML lookups only allows QRZ, but sometimes the operator I’m contacting is not in QRZ but rather on QRZCQ so when the log is sent to HRD the callsign is logged but no other data i.e Name, address etc.

If JT alert had the option of adding 2 or more lookup options it would be a great addition and would save me having to open up the blank call info on HRD and looking up manually.

I think this would be a great addition to JT Alert and would save a lot of work for people that have extra lookup subscriptions like QRZCQ and others.

Joe <joe.baker324@...>

No worries Larry, thanks for taking the time to answer :)