De : Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> de la part de F4HJO Jerome <jeromef4hjo@...>
Envoyé : samedi 9 janvier 2021 08:49
À : Support@hamapps.groups.io <Support@hamapps.groups.io>
Objet : [HamApps] JT alert / HRD logging issues.

Hello,

I was using WSJT-Z version 2.0.1 with JT ALERT version 2.13.10, the logging on HRD (the last one) was done well.

I wanted to make the updates.
I installed the latest version of WSJT-Z (2.2.1) and JT ALERT (2.16.17).

When I run wsjt-z in auto-cq and jt alert, the first qso (2 or 3) are done and go into the HRD logbook.
And then, the qso do not migrate in the log. The wsjt "log qso" window opens well and closes quickly (as always), but nothing.
I have to restart jtalert to make it work again, but the problem starts again afterwards.

Have you ever encountered this problem ?

regards.

73, Jérôme F4HJO

F4HJO Jerome

Oui effectivement ,

j'ai rechargé mon ancienne version et cela fonctionne.

merci.

73.