locked JT Alert display #HamSpots

Neil Foster

For some odd reason when I updated to the latest version all I get is the top bar showing Alerts Settings etc??
I went back to .6 and the same. What am I missing or not doing to get the additional panes showing?
Many thanks for any clue.   Neil   N4FN

Michael Black

Try View/Callsign History Window

What version were you running before .7?  The call signs moved to a new window.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, October 16, 2021, 04:53:43 PM CDT, Neil Foster <archernf@...> wrote:

For some odd reason when I updated to the latest version all I get is the top bar showing Alerts Settings etc??
I went back to .6 and the same. What am I missing or not doing to get the additional panes showing?
Many thanks for any clue.   Neil   N4FN

Michael T. Lieberman

Yes, I get the callsign box BUT also only get the one line box , no location info !!!!!

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/10/2021 9:21 am, emsman55@... wrote:
Yes, I get the callsign box BUT also only get the one line box , no location info !!!!!

Sounds like you're referring to the log fields area of the main JTAlert window is not being displayed. Is that what your referring to? If so, use the "View -> Show Log Fields" menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Rémy Wenger

Same issue here, working on Windows 11

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 25/10/2021 1:28 am, Rémy Wenger via groups.io wrote:
Same issue here, working on Windows 11

What issue? What are you not seeing?

If you're referring to the log fields area of the main JTAlert window is not being displayed, use the "View -> Show Log Fields" menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA