locked JT-ALERT 2.16.17 NOW I GET THIS AUTOIT ERROR

edward bishop

I have wsjt-x  set to auto start but I keep getting the autoit error to stop error i have uncheck auto start then manually start wsjt-x then jt-alert no error here is setting 

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/03/2021 1:04 pm, edward bishop via groups.io wrote:
I have wsjt-x  set to auto start but I keep getting the autoit error to stop error i have uncheck auto start then manually start wsjt-x

What is the error? Post a screen-capture of it.

de Laurie VK3AMA

ve2wnf@...

I can’t really see your picture but what I think is that you want to enable autostart WSJT from JTalert….  Your error is that you CANNOT start WSJT because it has to be start BEFORE Jtalert

De : Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> De la part de edward bishop via groups.io
Envoyé : 22 mars 2021 22:04
À : Support@HamApps.groups.io
Objet : [HamApps] JT-ALERT 2.16.17 NOW I GET THIS AUTOIT ERROR

I have wsjt-x  set to auto start but I keep getting the autoit error to stop error i have uncheck auto start then manually start wsjt-x then jt-alert no error here is setting 

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/03/2021 7:40 am, ve2wnf@... wrote:

I can’t really see your picture but what I think is that you want to enable autostart WSJT from JTalert….  Your error is that you CANNOT start WSJT because it has to be start BEFORE Jtalert

OM,

That is not correct. You can auto-start WSJT-X from JTAlert. I do it all the time.

JTAlert will detect that WSJT-X is not running and will pause its startup sequence until a running instance of WSJT-X is discovered, it will then proceed to complete its startup.

de Laurie VK3AMA

André C

Sorry if I did not gave the proper answer, again, I’m sorry.

De : Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> De la part de HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Envoyé : 23 mars 2021 17:05
À : Support@HamApps.groups.io
Objet : Re: [HamApps] JT-ALERT 2.16.17 NOW I GET THIS AUTOIT ERROR

On 24/03/2021 7:40 am, ve2wnf@... wrote:

OM,

That is not correct. You can auto-start WSJT-X from JTAlert. I do it all the time.

JTAlert will detect that WSJT-X is not running and will pause its startup sequence until a running instance of WSJT-X is discovered, it will then proceed to complete its startup.

de Laurie VK3AMA