locked JT-ALERT 2.16.17 NOW I GET THIS AUTOIT ERROR

edward bishop

I have wsjt-x  set to auto start but I keep getting the autoit error to stop error i have uncheck auto start then manually start wsjt-x then jt-alert no error here is setting

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/03/2021 1:04 pm, edward bishop via groups.io wrote:
I have wsjt-x  set to auto start but I keep getting the autoit error to stop error i have uncheck auto start then manually start wsjt-x

What is the error? Post a screen-capture of it.

de Laurie VK3AMA

ve2wnf@...

I can’t really see your picture but what I think is that you want to enable autostart WSJT from JTalert….  Your error is that you CANNOT start WSJT because it has to be start BEFORE Jtalert