JT-Alert 1.5.2 is available for download from Ham-Apps.com
This version contains several bug-fixes and new features.
Important changes with this version:
The callsign databases
and sound files are no longer included in the JT-Alert setup. They
are now distributed as separate setup files. Since these files were
part of the JT-Alert 1.5.0 and 1.5.0 installs, they are
automatically removed when either of those versions is uninstalled
or upgraded, so you will have to download and install those files
1.5.2 Install Instructions:
- First, uninstall any previous version of JT-Alert (this will
also remove sound and callsign
database files that were part of JT-Alert 1.5.0 & 1.5.1)
- Download JT-Alert_1.5.2_Setup.exe (1.6MB size)
- Download JT-Alert_Databases_11.10.29_Setup.exe (9MB size)
- Download JT-Alert_Sounds_1.0.0_Setup.exe (3MB size)
- Run JT-Alert_Sounds_1.0.0_Setup.exe to install sound and voice
(specify Male or Female voice files during setup)
- Run JT-Alert_Databases_11.10.29_Setup.exe to install callsign
(US State, eQSL(AG) and LoTW).
- Run JT-Alert_1.5.2_Setup.exe to install JT-Alert.
(All previous settings are saved and will not be lost)
- JT-Alert is now ready to run.
Changes in 1.5.2...
- New - Sounds and databases now distributed
as separate installer files.
- New - Configuration Support section. Email
Config & Session files.
- New - DXCC alerts now available by band
(160M to 6M) or any band.
- New - Scan Log to populate Wanted DXCC
- (Currently only, DXKeeper, HRD4/5
(Access) & HRD5 (MySQL & MSSQL)).
- New - DXKeeper warning messages and logging
disabled if DXKeeper
- Configuration log path doesn't match
log path in JT-Alert.
- New - ADIF warning messages and logging
disabled if ADIF log path
- is the same as the JT65-HF log file
- New - Records Longitude & Latitude
(based on Gridsquare) in HRDV5 log.
- New - Configuration Updates section.
Display installed and available
- versions of JT-ALert, Callsign
Databases and Sound files.
- Change - Enhanced error checking, warning
messages & session recording.
- BugFix - HRDLog producing garbage data for log
fields not containing data.
- BugFix - When JT65-HF minimised to taskbar,
JT-Alert not following (when docked).
- BugFix - Menus and Band activity pop-up don't
display in multi-monitor
- setup when Secondary display is to
the left or top of Primary.
- BugFix - Incorrect docking in multi-monitor
setup when Secondary display
- is position to the left or top of
- BugFix - Band Activity Display showing
regardless of enabled setting.
- BugFix - When logging is disabled, B4 log
being called in error.
- BugFix - ADIF Log Band field missing "m"
Please post questions to the Ham-Apps Yahoo
Please don't reply to this message with your questions.
de Laurie, VK3AMA