Topics

locked JT-Alert 1.5.0 not logging to HRD

Larry Bryan

Laurie,

Yes that fixed it. I missed that post I guess. Simple fix and now I'm getting the pop up saying success and the refresh logs the contact. Hey great work on this version, I love the new features. I set up my colors for the alerts which makes it easier to pick out things. Now back to 10 mtrs which has been open all day.

Larry
W8LIG

--- In Ham-Apps@..., "Laurie, VK3AMA" <groups03@...> wrote:

Larry,

Are you receiving a popup message indicating that the logging had failed?
If not, then the most likely cause is the missing trailing backslash on
the JT65-HF log path (see my message titled "## IMPORTANT ## - Bug in
JT-Alert 1.5.0 logging").

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 17-October-2011 06:38, larryinlima wrote:
Laurie,

Unlike the previous post on this, I have all the settings correct. However after three contact since downloading and installing this new version, none of the contacts were posted to my HRD logbbook. Using V5.0 build 2893, Windows7 Pro, JT65 v1.0.7. I installed JT-Alert in the Program Files directory. Any ideas I'll be happy to provide any info from my end as I'm looking forward to no longer having to do manual entry.

Larry
W8LIG