Topics

It does not connect with my online log

EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO

Hi to all

Today I discovered that it is not connected to my online log both Clublog, hrdlog and qrz.

I do not know what happened, everything was fine today in the morning it is important for me to connect online or in real time.

Update version 2.14.1 but everything remains the same.

I will appreciate your help.-

--
Edmundo 73, CE2EC
La Serena

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/08/2019 6:55 am, EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO wrote:
Today I discovered that it is not connected to my online log both Clublog, hrdlog and qrz.

I do not know what happened, everything was fine today in the morning it is important for me to connect online or in real time.

Update version 2.14.1 but everything remains the same.

I will appreciate your help.-

--
Edmundo 73, CE2EC
Edmundo,

To loose access to all 3 logbook services, ClubLog, HrdLog and Qrz, at the same time suggests a problem with your Internet access.

If you can still browse those sites using a web-browser, the likely cause is your Virus/Malware protection is preventing JTAlert from accessing the Internet and uploading your QSOs.

de Laurie VK3AMA

EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO

solved !!!

73 Edmundo CE2EC

El dom., 11 de ago. de 2019 a la(s) 16:55, EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO via Groups.Io (ce2vqf=gmail.com@groups.io) escribió:
Hi to all

Today I discovered that it is not connected to my online log both Clublog, hrdlog and qrz.

I do not know what happened, everything was fine today in the morning it is important for me to connect online or in real time.

Update version 2.14.1 but everything remains the same.

I will appreciate your help.-

--
Edmundo 73, CE2EC
La Serena

--
Edmundo 73, CE2EC
La Serena

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/08/2019 9:07 am, EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO wrote:
solved !!!

73 Edmundo CE2EC
Edmundo,

What was the fix?