locked Is It Down ??

John Petrocelli

It seems that  Hamapps and Hamspots are both down.

Anyone else seeing this ??
--

John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

On 26/04/2021 3:12 pm, John Petrocelli via groups.io wrote:
It seems that  Hamapps and Hamspots are both down.

Not anymore.

I lost all access to the VPS after it hung. I had to get the Provider to bounce it.

All is back to normal.

de Laurie VK3AMA

John Petrocelli

I now see that.

I checked just before I received this message

Thanks & 73
John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
Primary Home Page:
   http://wa2hip.com