IOTA box ?

EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO

Hi Laurie

I would like to know if it is possible to put a box indicating the island? or IOTA number.-?

I have a membership of xlm data in qrz and it allows me to collect this type of data.-
Greetings

--
Edmundo 73, CE2EC
La Serena

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/11/2021 11:38 pm, EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO wrote:
I would like to know if it is possible to put a box indicating the island? or IOTA number.-?

I have a membership of xlm data in qrz and it allows me to collect this type of data.-
Greetings

--
Edmundo 73, CE2EC
La Serena

Edmundo,

Adding a dedicated IOTA input filed is on my todo list, but due to size restrictions of the current window it is not possible to add an additional field without a lot of re-coding. It is unlikely that the field will be added until the old log fields area of JTAlert is moved to the new 2.50.x series code base

While there is no IOTA input filed, JTAlert still logs any IOTA values that are returned from an XML lookup.

de Laurie VK3AMA

EDMUNDO CAMPUSANO

Thanks for your answer Lauren, I hope that in the future some small window will be shown for IOTA.-

My respects and thanks for JTalert.-

73 Edmundo CE2EC