locked Information or Problem with messaging window

André C

Hello group,
                    If I open the messaging window, under the pull down menu of previously saved message, There is no previous messages saved.  I'm using version 2.50.4 with .net 5.0.9, but I remember that it was like this since some previous release.  Is there a missing log file somewhere ? or is this a normal behaviour ?

73 VE2WNF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/08/2021 11:18 pm, André C wrote:
                    If I open the messaging window, under the pull down menu of previously saved message, There is no previous messages saved.  I'm using version 2.50.4 with .net 5.0.9, but I remember that it was like this since some previous release.  Is there a missing log file somewhere ? or is this a normal behaviour ?

73 VE2WNF

Messages are not automatically saved for reuse. You need to take a deliberate action to save a message for reuse. Right-click on a message that you have previously sent and click the "Save message text for reuse" entry from the resulting context menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA