See https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/15361

Click ? then Frequently Asked Questions, expand the Frequently Asked Questions entry,   2nd question is "Move JTAlert to a New PC".

David VA3MJR

On 2021-07-25 2:34 p.m., deni wrote:
Please direct me to the data files for jtalert.  I am changing computers and would like to move the current files.
Thanks,
73 - deni
wb0tax

--

deni

David,
Thank you for the pointer.  I find no question mark, is there another way??
73 - deni

On 2021-07-25 2:34 p.m., deni wrote:
Please direct me to the data files for jtalert.  I am changing computers and would like to move the current files.
Thanks,
73 - deni
wb0tax

--

David Ross

Deni,

Look under the JTAlert Help menu...Open Help File...Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)...Move JTAlert to a new PC.

David VA3MJR