Topics

In decodes Windows : trying showing only my WANTED CALLS

D Visser

Hello,

Maybe a simple question but I failed.

Want to show in the decodes window ONLY some wanted calls which I made  by added %callsign
Tried via settings>miscellenious>wanted callsign but no luck.
In de decodes windows now appears ALL the decoded calls; I only want to show there my favorite calls made via %callsign

David Visser

Jim N6VH

On 4/6/2021 5:56 AM, D Visser wrote:
Hello,

Maybe a simple question but I failed.

Want to show in the decodes window ONLY some wanted calls which I made  by added %callsign
Tried via settings>miscellenious>wanted callsign but no luck.
In de decodes windows now appears ALL the decoded calls; I only want to show there my favorite calls made via %callsign

David Visser
_._,_._,_

David,

See if this works for you. In JTAlert - Settings - Alerts, disable all alerts except for the wanted calls. Then, in the Decodes window, under Filter, check "Show only Alerts".  Also check "JTAlert enabled Alerts only". Try this and see if it helps.

73,

Jim N6VH

D Visser

Jim,

Thank You Jim for your advise; all working now.

David Visser

Jim N6VH

On 4/7/2021 10:18 AM, D Visser wrote:
Jim,

Thank You Jim for your advise; all working now.

David Visser
_._,_._,_

David,

Great! Glad it's working for you.