From: "Bill Axelrod" <bill@...>
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Sent: Saturday, 24 Jul, 21 At 15:11
Subject: [HamApps] Icons used on call sign window in JT Alert X v2.50.4

Where can I find a listing and the meaning of each of the icons for each listing in the callsign window such as the small black diamonds, circles, astericks, etc.? I can't find that info in the on-line help.

Thanks and 73... Bill K3WA

Bill Axelrod

Thank you, David.  I found it under the callsigns menu in the Windows pop-up menu that opened after pressing the F2 key.

73...   Bill