locked icon messaging #FT8

f8nhf

Hello

the new version is great I had no problem. Great work thank you Laurie and your team of testers
question anyway hi hi hi

in the old version we could see which station had activated the messaging, the callsign was underlined. with version 2.50.0 apparently
would it be possible to enlarge the star or put another icon more visible (like CQ, DX, 73 alerts)

73 Denis  F8NHF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 1:54 am, f8nhf wrote:
in the old version we could see which station had activated the messaging, the callsign was underlined. with version 2.50.0 apparently
would it be possible to enlarge the star or put another icon more visible (like CQ, DX, 73 alerts)

73 Denis  F8NHF

The "Online for messaging" icon (star) size is tied to the size of the Lotw/Eqsl flags. They share the same size selector.

If increasing the flag size to increase the online Star icon is undesirable, that is the flags become too large in order to produce a suitable Star size, let me know I will look inyo adding an independent size control.

de Laurie VK3AMA

f8nhf

Thank you Laurie for the quick response

you are right, for the message alert to be visible I have to increase the size of the flag to 10 at this size the window is not fluid anymore
your idea to add a control if it is feasible or put a badge instead
 greetings

73 Denis F8NHF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/04/2021 4:45 pm, f8nhf wrote:
you are right, for the message alert to be visible I have to increase the size of the flag to 10 at this size the window is not fluid anymore
your idea to add a control if it is feasible or put a badge instead
 greetings

73 Denis F8NHF

FYI, the next JTAlert has a dedicated size selector for the Online (Star) icon. The size of the icon no longer uses the QSL flag size. This has already been coded and tested.

de Laurie VK3AMA