locked I know I did it before? - - change color of new grid spots

I think I previously changed the color of new grids in the Decodes Window (I think).  Can someone tell me again how to change new grid colors.
tnx,

Glenn
K4ZOT

Jim Cooper

On 9 Jul 2021 at 19:03, GLENN - K4ZOT wrote:

> I think I previously changed the
> color of new grids in the Decodes
> Window (I think).  Can someone tell
> me again how to change new grid
> colors. tnx,

Main window

Settings / Manage Settings / Alerts / Wanted Grid / Alert Color

[same as it has been for a long, long time!]

graphic

ok, tnx vy much.
Glenn

Yes, that changes the new "DX Callsign" block for new grids, but how do you change the "Grid" block for new grids so they are the same color.