locked HRD logging error

2E0RLR <roger3636@...>

I have the latest versions of HRD WSJTX and JTALERT

All I get is HRD Unable to confirm QSO logged

Tried everything Re-installing re-booting nothing works!

Any help would be appreciated

2E0RLR Rod

Dave Garber

Did you try increasing the "check qso log record" time on the setup/logging tab

On Fri., Mar. 26, 2021, 8:03 p.m. 2E0RLR, <roger3636@...> wrote:
I have the latest versions of HRD WSJTX and JTALERT

All I get is HRD Unable to confirm QSO logged

Tried everything Re-installing re-booting nothing works!

Any help would be appreciated

2E0RLR Rod

2E0RLR <roger3636@...>

Hell Dave
Increased it to 20 seconds no change

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 27/03/2021 10:13 am, 2E0RLR wrote:
I have the latest versions of HRD WSJTX and JTALERT

All I get is HRD Unable to confirm QSO logged

Tried everything Re-installing re-booting nothing works!

Any help would be appreciated

2E0RLR Rod

Does the QSO actually make it into the HRD Log despite the warning message from JTAlert?
If no, the usual causes are...
  • HRDLogbook is not running. It needs to be as logging is done via the HRDLogbook TCPIP interface.
  • The wrong HRD Log selected in the JTAlert Settings.

What does the HRDLogbook.trace file show for the last logging attempt?
Th
e file (can be opened in notepad) is located at %localappdata%\HamApps\2E0RLR\session\JTAlertX\HRDLogbook.trace

de Laurie VK3AMA

2E0RLR <roger3636@...>

Hi Laurie
Thankyou so much for your reply!
Gosh I'm such a dumbass the logging program was not running! 😂
Only downloaded it yesterday

73
Rod

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 27/03/2021 10:12 pm, 2E0RLR wrote:
Thankyou so much for your reply!
Gosh I'm such a dumbass the logging program was not running! 😂
Only downloaded it yesterday

73
Rod

We all have our Homer Simpson moment, "DOH!"

de Laurie VK3AMA