I'm having difficulty trying to setup alerts for wanted grid squares. Any advice>

Herb KM6JBI

Joe Subich, W4TV

Any advice
What difficulties? Without specifics, it is very difficult to provide
any advice beyond "Read the Help Files".

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-11-13 2:49 PM, Herb Garcia wrote:
I'm having difficulty trying to setup alerts for wanted grid squares. Any advice>
Herb KM6JBI

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/11/2021 6:49 am, Herb Garcia wrote:
I'm having difficulty trying to setup alerts for wanted grid squares. Any advice>

Herb KM6JBI

What is not working for you?

Setting up which grids are wanted requires that the "Settings -> Rebuild Alert Database" menu is executed. There is not option to manually set/unset needed grids.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Herb Garcia

I have some Grids I am missing, I would like to set alerts for those missing grids

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 11:42 AM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 14/11/2021 6:49 am, Herb Garcia wrote:
I'm having difficulty trying to setup alerts for wanted grid squares. Any advice>

Herb KM6JBI

What is not working for you?

Setting up which grids are wanted requires that the "Settings -> Rebuild Alert Database" menu is executed. There is not option to manually set/unset needed grids.

Herb Garcia, KM6JBI