locked How to ignore country specific CQ's.

John K9EL

Perhaps the setting to do this is there, but I cannot seem to find it.

As I am primarily interested in DX, I would like to eliminate all CQ’s from USA stations from appearing in my Alert box.  It would also be great if there was a way to eliminate alerts from USA-USA QSOs.

Thank you.

73, John K9EL

Joe Subich, W4TV

John,

I configure JTAlert's Callsigns Windows for:
1) "Main Panel" -> Decodes DX (this excludes [mainland] US stations)
2) Sub Panel 1 -> Alert DXCC ("needed" DXCC)
3) Sub Panel 2 -> Alert CQ Zone
4) Sub Panel 3 (if desired) -> Alert Marathon

When operating 6M, I change Sub Panel 2 or 3 to Alert Grid.

I think the Main Panel/Sub Panel 1 configuration would do what you
want.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-11-13 12:36 PM, John K9EL wrote:
Perhaps the setting to do this is there, but I cannot seem to find it.
As I am primarily interested in DX, I would like to eliminate all CQ’s from USA stations from appearing in my Alert box.  It would also be great if there was a way to eliminate alerts from USA-USA QSOs.
Thank you.
73, John K9EL

John K9EL

Joe - wow that was fast.   I did not play around enough with the settings in the Callsigns window and now I see it.   Thank you very much and it is working perfect now!!

73 John K9EL (and yes, of course I have DX Marathon alerts!!!)