locked How to generate more that One Verbal Decode Alert

Glen Jenkins WB4KTF

I have made a custom audio Alert for POTA when JTAlert decodes a station calling "CQ POTA callsign" and added POTA to "Decode Keywords", so at this point only ONE word "POTA" exists in that section (see attached image).  I would like to now add SOTA (Summits on the Air" as a second custom verbal alert, but there is only one sound wav file that can be placed in the selection (see same image). Now I have my own verbal alert " Parks on the Air".wav file referenced.
How do I now add the second wav file for SOTA that will play when a JTAlert sees the decode "CQ SOTA callsign"?
BTW-I am still testing if this POTA verbal alert will work.
--
Glen, WB4KTF, Austin, TX

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 29/03/2021 11:12 am, Glen Jenkins WB4KTF wrote:
I have made a custom audio Alert for POTA when JTAlert decodes a station calling "CQ POTA callsign" and added POTA to "Decode Keywords", so at this point only ONE word "POTA" exists in that section (see attached image).  I would like to now add SOTA (Summits on the Air" as a second custom verbal alert, but there is only one sound wav file that can be placed in the selection (see same image). Now I have my own verbal alert " Parks on the Air".wav file referenced.
How do I now add the second wav file for SOTA that will play when a JTAlert sees the decode "CQ SOTA callsign"?
BTW-I am still testing if this POTA verbal alert will work.
--
Glen, WB4KTF, Austin, TX

JTAlert supports a single audio file per Alert. It is not possible to have multiple sound files for the same Alert type.

Regarding what you're trying to achieve, you will never get CQ POTA or CQ SOTA alerts using the Keywords Alert. That Alert is only triggered on free-text messages, not standard decodes messages, as per the instructions shown for that Alert in your posted image.

de Laurie VK3AMA