locked How to freeze a position on screen for new startup ?

FORESTIER <f5rrs@...>

Hi,

I'm testing the new 1.5.1 version and would like first to thanks Laurie for this very great job !
I have a little request : When I start JT-Alert 1.5.1 it appears on left side (vertical position) and at the middle (horizontal position) of the screen.
I moved it to my favorite position on the screen but on the next startup this position is to recorded. Everything was working fine on 1.5.0
I use Win7 64bit with 3 screens and WinXp laptop (1 screen) with the same result.
Any idea ?

73 - Damien F5RRS