Topics

How can I start decodes history automatically?

Hartmut Luedtke

Hello list,

the search did not bring unfortunately any realizations.

Unfortunately Decodes History does not start automatically with the program. How can I always start "Decodes History" (DecodesHistory.exe) automatically with JTAlert? Which parameters are required for the start?
I would like that the small tool is always started with JTAlert.

Settings -> Applications -> Auto-Start ???

vy73 Ham, DB6LL

WB8ASI Herb

It autostarts for me.  Try just leaving it on when you shutdown JTAlert, and I bet it will come back when you start next time.

On September 9, 2019 at 1:45 PM "Hartmut Luedtke via Groups.Io" <geohartmut@...> wrote:

Hello list,

Unfortunately Decodes History does not start automatically with the program. How can I always start "Decodes History" (DecodesHistory.exe) automatically with JTAlert? Which parameters are required for the start?

vy73 Ham, DB6LL

Ron W3RJW

Manage Settings, Window, Decodes History, Restore Window when JTAlert is Started .....

In Decodes History Window -  File, Settings, Startup Options you can select which records you want when you startup ...
--
Ron, W3RJW

Jim N6VH

On 9/9/2019 10:45 AM, Hartmut Luedtke via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello list,
vy73 Ham, DB6LL
_._,_._,_
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to Settings/Manage Settings/Window/Decodes History. Check the box "Restore Wimdow when JTAlert is started".

Jim N6VH

Hartmut Luedtke

"Restore Window when JTAlert ist startet" was the solution. Thanks a lot Group :-)

vy73 Ham, DB6LL