Topics

How can I start decodes history automatically?

Hartmut Luedtke

Hello list,

the search did not bring unfortunately any realizations.

Unfortunately Decodes History does not start automatically with the program. How can I always start "Decodes History" (DecodesHistory.exe) automatically with JTAlert? Which parameters are required for the start?
I would like that the small tool is always started with JTAlert.

Settings -> Applications -> Auto-Start ???

vy73 Ham, DB6LL

WB8ASI Herb

It autostarts for me.  Try just leaving it on when you shutdown JTAlert, and I bet it will come back when you start next time.

On September 9, 2019 at 1:45 PM "Hartmut Luedtke via Groups.Io" <geohartmut@...> wrote:

Hello list,

the search did not bring unfortunately any realizations.

Unfortunately Decodes History does not start automatically with the program. How can I always start "Decodes History" (DecodesHistory.exe) automatically with JTAlert? Which parameters are required for the start?
I would like that the small tool is always started with JTAlert.

Settings -> Applications -> Auto-Start ???

vy73 Ham, DB6LL

Ron W3RJW

Manage Settings, Window, Decodes History, Restore Window when JTAlert is Started .....

In Decodes History Window -  File, Settings, Startup Options you can select which records you want when you startup ...
Ron, W3RJW

Jim N6VH

On 9/9/2019 10:45 AM, Hartmut Luedtke via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello list,
the search did not bring unfortunately any realizations.
Unfortunately Decodes History does not start automatically with the program. How can I always start "Decodes History" (DecodesHistory.exe) automatically with JTAlert? Which parameters are required for the start?
I would like that the small tool is always started with JTAlert.
Settings -> Applications -> Auto-Start ???
vy73 Ham, DB6LL
_._,_._,_
Go to Settings/Manage Settings/Window/Decodes History. Check the box "Restore Wimdow when JTAlert is started".

73,

Jim N6VH

Hartmut Luedtke

"Restore Window when JTAlert ist startet" was the solution. Thanks a lot Group :-)

vy73 Ham, DB6LL