locked Hidden window (F5) Messaging window

Paul A. Ramey

My computer video card updated it's driver and changed a lot i=of items on my computer.
When using JTAlert if I use F5 to open the messaging window it is OFF the screen. I can see it in the task bar but can not move/openĀ  or find where it is. I have tried the MS way to recover a off screen window but it isn't working.
When I right click it in the task bar all I can do is close it.
Is there a file I can delete to get JTAlert to reconfigure the window back onto the screen. I have also tried to cascade the windows and that does not work.

Paul, WG0G

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/05/2021 3:00 am, Paul A. Ramey wrote:
My computer video card updated it's driver and changed a lot i=of items on my computer.
When using JTAlert if I use F5 to open the messaging window it is OFF the screen. I can see it in the task bar but can not move/openĀ  or find where it is. I have tried the MS way to recover a off screen window but it isn't working.
When I right click it in the task bar all I can do is close it.
Is there a file I can delete to get JTAlert to reconfigure the window back onto the screen. I have also tried to cascade the windows and that does not work.

Paul, WG0G

Shutdown JTAlert then delete the file Messaging_1.config
under this directory
%localappdata%\HamApps\JTAlert\
WG0G\Config\

de Laurie VK3AMA

Paul A. Ramey

On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 02:47 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
%localappdata%\HamApps\JTAlert\WG0G\Config\
Thank you very much. Working like it should again!!

Paul, WG0G

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/05/2021 6:18 am, Paul A. Ramey wrote:
Thank you very much. Working like it should again!!

Paul, WG0G

Good to hear.

FYI, on my todo list is provision of an option that will bring these wayward windows back into view.

de Laurie VK3AMA